The Ljubljana Community Health Centre Mediation Centre serves for the calm settlement of disputes in a safe, neutral environment with the help of a mediator, who, through his or her activities in an informal process, helps participants to reach an agreement by which they resolve the dispute or re-establish mutual relations.
• Because the procedure is fully confidential and all participants consent to the potential timing and the extent of data disclosure.
• Because the best solution is one that is reached in a calm way by both parties.
• Because it stabilises the participants’ attitude and is thus oriented towards the future and the possibility of further coexistence and cooperation.
• Because it allows the dispute to be resolved quickly and at a low cost.
• If you are prepared to talk and seek a solution with the help of a mediator who will ensure both parties an equal position and provide equal opportunities for all participants to present their viewpoints.
• If it is important to maintain a relationship and cooperate with the other participant in the future.
• If you want to find a calm, informal path to a verbal or written agreement that is defined as morally or formally binding for all participants.
• If you are prepared to respect the agreement reached.